So this week was interesting. First a few times I could tell that I was full, and I had to talk myself out of eating more. Which sometimes didn't work, but it was thankfully not as bad as it used to be. However, except for yesterday, I was able to exercise for an hour everyday, and on Saturday I went to a fun arcade place and definitely worked out enough to count as a workout for that day. So far, my schedule of riding the bike for an hour with a small break in between each half hour. I also had a few more sweets than I normally have, but all in all it was a pretty good week. I was also able to have macaroni and cheese, without eating too much. Which considering that it is one of my favorite foods, is a big deal for me. I have also really liked turkey pepperoni, for when I just need some meat, or a little bit of protein to keep my exercise going. I have also found doing different activities while riding the bike helps to keep me entertained while riding.
Here's what you want to know: 291 (current weight) - 150 (goal weight) = 141 pounds to go!!!!
Keep it up, you're doing great!
ReplyDelete