Friday, September 20, 2013

Week 14

So sorry for posting so late this week, but I've been busy trying to find a job and going to a temp. job while searching.  So this past week, I had a few more calories than before, but I kept up with my exercising.  So I consider that to still be a good week.  I did not starve myself much so I didn't have as much weight loss, but I am still going which is hard to do.  I still eat out, but I make sure to not eat as much as I used to.  Plus I try to make sure that there are leftovers, so that I won't be tempted.  Something that helps is to just put how much I'm allowed to have on my plate and then put the rest away.  Out of sight, out of mind, really does work for me.  Then if I end up hungry later on, I can just go back to one of my reliable good, but not high calorie foods for a snack.  While once I might have had too much to eat, I know that I didn't overeat as much I used to, so progress.

Here's what you want to know:  287 (current weight) - 150 (goal weight) = 137 pounds to go!!!!

(Also I know that I was supposed to post pictures this week, and if I don't post them this weekend, then I will post them next week.)

No comments:

Post a Comment