Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Week 15

So this past week, I was not as good as I have normally been.  I skipped out on exercising 2 days, and I made sweets with a roommate.  However, on Friday I made sure to do 2 hours of exercise to try to make up for missing those two days.  While it helped, it didn't completely negate the fact that I missed 2 days.  But I have learned through this process, that while it is important to recognize when I make a mistake in this process, it is even more important to get right back on track.  Which is exactly what I have been doing this week.  I tried to eat better last week, but unfortunately I did not have very good luck and my lettuce went bad extra quick.  So I ended up eating other things, which did not help that I had some ranch, not light, with said food.  So I when I went shopping this weekend, I made sure to get some other dressings for salad and seasoning, and to get lettuce that won't go bad as quickly.

Here's what you've been waiting for: 286 (current weight) - 150 (goal weight) = 136 pounds to go!!!

So here are the pictures that I promised: 

3 Months!!!!!


Beginning -pink shirt, 3 Months- blue shirt


Left to Right it goes: Beginning, 1 month, 2 months, 3 months


Left to Right it goes: Beginning, 1 month, 2 months, 3 months

No comments:

Post a Comment