So sorry that I'm posting this a week behind, but between job hunting and spending time with family, I've been busy. So I have been doing much better at being less hard on myself when I make mistakes. Which is something that I have really needed to work on. Before when I made a mistake, I would automatically get upset with myself and then go back to what I was doing before because it's obviously not working. But now when I make a mistake, I just brush it off as a bad day, and try to make it up another day. Towards the end of this week I was starting to get sick, so I exercised but not as much. I am proud of myself though, even when I went up to visit with my family, which for me with my eating, can be very stressful, because I like to be in control of what, when, and how much I eat, which doesn't work very easily when someone else is cooking. But I was able to eat smaller portions, slower, and I brought my own snacks with me, which helped for when I got hungry later that day.
So here's what you wanna know: 285 (current weight) - 150 (goal weight) = 135 pounds to go!!!
I'm not gonna post the goals for this week, since it's already over.
No comments:
Post a Comment