So as I stated in my last post, I got sick towards the end of last week, and so this week has been interesting as well. Dealing with the illness, looking for a job, subbing, and visiting with family has made it very busy. However, because of my illness I didn't work as much as I should have, since I wasn't exactly feeling up to it. But most days I did exercise, in fact, while I was exercising my body actually felt better. I've just found that riding the bike is not getting to be as much of a chore as it used to be. So this week I used my bike's preset workouts. I started with the first one towards the end of last week, and so during the middle of this week I tried out the second workout. They are challenging, but they also help to keep me focused on pedaling. I have also noticed that most days instead of just pedaling
10 mph, I am now pedaling at about
12 mph. I am even doing that when the resistance goes up, which is a big deal for me. But I'm still not even that focused on it, I just ride the bike and watch a show. It has just become a part of what I do.
Here's what you've been waiting for: 283 (current weight) - 150 (goal weight) = 133 pounds to go!!!!
Goals for this week:
- exercise everyday for an hour (at least half an hour)
- eat more fruits and vegetables
- stop eating when full
No comments:
Post a Comment