Thursday, October 17, 2013

Week 18

So again sorry for posting this so late.  This past week, I did a pretty good job at watching what I eat.  Even though it was the end of when my family was in town, I was still very good about being careful.  I was able to watch to make sure that I don't overeat, and yet I was also able to allow myself to have some really good sweets that I don't normally get.  This past week I was also able to exercise every day.  On Friday after doing 30 minutes on the bike, I even went out with my siblings and played tennis for 2 hours!  I was so sore the next day, but that was a big improvement for me.  I feel that I am doing much better at stopping when I am full.  I just now need to get back on a good schedule of when to wake up, so that I don't exercise too late in the day.

Here's what you've been waiting for: 282 (current weight) - 150 (goal weight) = 132 pounds to go!!!!

Goals for this week

  • Exercise for at least 30 minutes a day, (1 hour if I can)
  • Eat more fruits and Vegetables
  • Pay attention to calories
  • Stop eating when full

No comments:

Post a Comment