Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Week 13

So this week was interesting.  First, there have been a few days where I have just had very little to eat, and yet there were some days where I had more sweets than I usually had.  But even with those differences I was still able to lose weight!  For me, just eating slower and stopping when I am full is really making a big difference!  My body knows when it is full, and even when I am starving I still take my time to make a good dinner, or at least to eat slower than I would have before.  I am no longer waking up in the morning and having that full feeling in my stomach.  I wake up and my stomach feels fine.  Even though I had one lazy day when I didn't exercise, and one day where because of literally being on my feet all day for work I didn't exercise I was able to do that everyday.  I can't lie and say that I don't have things to improve, but I am now being less critical of myself when I do that.  It is no longer the end of the world when I forget a day, or do something else instead of riding the bike for exercise.  I am able to take a step back and just get back on the bike the next day.  Which is a huge accomplishment for me.  I did also have a bad day yesterday, where I ate all of a mac and cheese box, but I exercised today, and ironically I still didn't wake up overly full from yesterday either.  In fact, I was able to somehow not feel hungry for majority of the day.  Sometimes my body recently has days when it decides that I need almost no food to survive that day.  Like today I literally had a serving of turkey pepperoni, and cheez-its before I had my dinner really late since I went shopping.  Even after shopping I had a bag of the already made salad with chicken on it, and only the dressing that they give me, along with some strawberries.  So my body has been really weird some days.  But all in all I feel that I am really making a change in my habits, which is actually changing my life.

Here's what you've been waiting for:  288 (current weight) - 150 (goal) = 138 pounds to go!!!!

For those of you keeping track, that is 27 pounds in almost 3 months!!!

1 comment: