Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Week 11

This week I was able to ride my bike everyday for an hour.  It is getting a little bit easier for me to ride the bike consecutively, because I watch shows, play games, make phone calls, and read books while I ride.  By combining exercise with things that I enjoy, I am hoping to make getting on the bike a more positive experience.  The biggest thing for me is to make sure that I continue this process, even when it may start to get tedious.  I was pretty good with what I ate, except for indulging in having some cookies.  But it is good to let myself indulge, otherwise I might go on a bender.  This past week I celebrated my birthday with my sister, and we went to Chili's.  Chili's is one of my favorite restaurants, so I was prepared for the worst.  However, I only had some chips and salsa, and then I ordered a salad for my main course, and I was able to take the buffalo chicken from the salad home for dinner.  That was a big thing, because buffalo chicken is one of my favorite foods.  Sometimes I may eat a little bit too much, but I am really trying to find out where my full point is, and to not exceed that.

Here's what you want to know:  294 (current weight) - 150 (goal weight) = 144 pounds to go!!!!

Goals for next week:

  • exercise everyday M-F for an hour
  • eat more fruits and vegetables
  • pay attention  to (count) calories
  • stop eating when full

1 comment:

  1. Way to exercise! It does make it easier when you can combine it with something you enjoy. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete