Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Week 10

Hey guys, so sorry that this is late, but I found out that I had cleaning checks today at the last minute, so I had to postpone my post until today.  So this past week I tried, but couldn't get myself to "count" my calories, but I still made sure that I was very aware of how many I should have and how many I am having.  I just think that that is what I need to do at the moment, and maybe someday I will be able to officially count my calories.  And because of my roommates schedule changing we canceled the whole walking in the morning.  However, I have started riding my bike everyday.  I missed one day, but then the next I worked out for over an hour.  Since then, I have tried to work out on the bike for at least an hour, but I usually ride for 30 minutes, and then I take a break and then ride again for 30 minutes.  Because they made the mistake of when the cleaning checks are, I was forced to work really hard last night and today to make sure that everything was clean.

Here's what you've been waiting for:  294 (current weight) - 150 (goal) = 144 pounds to go!!!!!

Goals for next week:
  • exercise for an hour every day M-F
  • eat more fruits and vegetables
  • pay attention to how many calories I eat

So it has been 2 months since I've started, which means pictures!!!

Here's a little bit of info about the pictures:  
  • pink shirt with socks =  beginning
  • blue shirt = 1 month 
  • pink shirt with no socks = 2 months
Here is my current picture!!!  Since the begging I have lost 21 pounds!!!!!

Seeing the progress from the beginning to now!!



Comparing beginning picture to today!!

1 comment: