This week I was also finally able to get the cable finally set up in my apartment, so I think that I am going to ride the bike at least 3 times a week as well, instead of my strength training. Since that has gotten old for me as well, and the good thing about riding my bike is that I can do that while I watch something on tv, and we have a lot of good channels.
I also went back to using ranch from a bottle for my salads, and found out how many calories that that was actually adding to me each day. I realized that that was a big part of the reason why I didn't lose any weight this week! So since I have not found any light ranch that has been good, I'm going to go back to making my own ranch, since my ingredients are light.
I did also do something that I was proud of. This weekend I ordered a pizza and I am happy to say that I still have 2 pieces left for dinner tonight! I have been able to stop myself from eating too much pizza, and instead I've been able to have it for many meals instead of just 2 huge ones.
Here's my weigh in: 298 (current weight) - 150 (goal) = 148 pounds to go!!!
Goals for this week:
- Exercise every day M-F for at least 30 minutes
- Ride the exercise bike 3 days a week for at least 30 minutes
- Eat more fruits and vegetables
- Use light dressing on salad
- Do something active on Saturday
Sounds like a good plan! I wish I was close by to walk with you!
ReplyDelete