So this week was a little different for me. I completed all of my workouts on schedule and did a pretty good job of keeping up with my calories, however, this weekend was different than normal. This weekend I went to spend time with my sister and her family. So I took some food with me, but I had to be extra careful because they are all tiny, so they can eat whatever they want. Usually that is not a lot, but it is still different than what I normally eat, so I had to have salad at every meal, basically. I also had to add things to meals, and avoid certain things that in small doses aren't bad, but for me they cannot be had yet. For instance, they have ice cream, and a lot of their dinners are just a main meal, no side dishes at all. This caused me to have to have my own deserts that weren't sweets, and adding in side dishes (salads) to my meals. But one good thing is that they do not eat a lot, so it was easier to not eat too much because I tried to eat only when they ate.
Another thing that killed me this week was that I went with my sister and brother-in-law and played tennis with them on Saturday. I used to play tennis in high school for a team, but since high school I have not played very regularly. I usually play 1-2 times a year, which does not help when playing against others. Let me just say that I did it, without quitting, which I could have done so many times that day. I am still sore to this day from that day of playing.
So here it is: 298 (current weight) - 150 (goal) = 148 pounds to go!!
I now have less pounds to lose than I want to weigh!!!
Goals for this week:
- Cardio exercise everyday M-F
- Strength Exercise M, W, F
- Eat more fruits and vegetables
- Keep track of calories and serving sizes
- Do something active on Saturday
Way to go! It's not easy to continue watching your intake when away from home, but YOU DID IT!!! Congrats!!!
ReplyDelete