Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Week 22

So this past week I tried harder to make sure that I was able to exercise.  For the most part I was successful, but I am still struggling with my motivation.  I can really tell that I have been struggling with my motivation recently, and it has nothing to do with being bored.  However, I have been working on my sad streak, and I am feeling a little better each day.  That is something that I never thought of when I thought about starting this journey.  I was prepared for boredom, time, and money, but it never occurred to me to that I would have a huge problem with being too sad to have the motivation to exercise.

Here's what you want to know:  278 (current weight) - 150 (goal weight) = 128 pounds to go!!!!!

Goals for this week:

  • Exercise everyday for 1 hour (30 minutes min.)
  • Eat more fruits and vegetables
  • Pay attention to calories
  • Stop eating when full

1 comment:

  1. You can do it! Remember, exercising releases endorphins, and endorphins make you happy! :)

    ReplyDelete